Saturday 22 March 2008

She, Me and You

Seeking some peace and solitude,
God answered my thirst,
Blessed me with such a beautiful prelude,
Calmed my unrest heart and quelled the curse,
Casted upon my feeble soul,
Warmed my day and fend off the cold,
Rain that fell upon me, though;
I’m torn between two,
Not by whom nor by who,
But by what I did and what I do,
Am I to You being fair and true?
I’m confused,
Not by when nor by why,
But by the affection for her and for You,
Am I to You just a brilliant fool?
But I thank You,
For the sunshine You bring to my day,
When the rain never seems to stop,
For the company,
When I am lonely,
For Your smile and laughter,
When I am just a step away from being a nutter,
For Your rationale advices,
When I am totally out of ideas,
For Your patience and kindness,
When I need a shoulder to lean on.
But You to me isn’t just a replacement,
I can’t afford to be complacent,
Or history will rewrite itself,
You have a piece of my heart,
But not realized it though,
You had it long long ago,
I’m sincere and true,
In everything I say or do,
But I fear,
I shall stumble upon the same spot again,
Fail and go through the pain,
But I shall try all I can,
So that whatever happens,
You won’t need to give me a lifelong ban,
To the least we still can be friends.
Nevertheless I pray and give thanks,
That You are there for me,
And hope that You will always be,
Till one day I can look over the vast open sea,
And say with confidence,
I am not lonely…


-The Bornion Crusader-

1 comment :

Yah Yah said...

hey!! how r u edi?
look like ur stuff with her still not been settle yet wo!! keep in touch ya!!