Saturday 22 March 2008

the day my heart rots...

As though my heart,
A wooden stake driven through,
All I did was,
Being concern for someone or two,
Why am I treated like this??
As though I am,
No one but a stranger,
Poked my nose into you business,
After all this heart to heart whispers,
You condemn me of being treacherous.
As though I always thought,
Is this friendship a forge?
I was ignorant and silly,
And now my heart begins to rot,
From you I comfort sought,
To you I trouble brought.
As though I had not,
With my heart and soul,
This friendship won,
I loved you both more than my own,
But I reaped what I had not sown,
You just left me-all alone.
I do not understand,
Nor know why,
You both just left me, alone; to die,
With no one with me walk side by side,
In this world of loneliness,
Anguish so great that I can’t hide.
What wrong had I committed?
That I should face such judgment?
That my heart filled with sobbing cries?
Of this friendship that I treasured more than my life,
And that I get such treatments, in reply?
Why? Why? Tell me why?
I look up to the sky,
Can’t help but only sigh,
Is this my fate,
That my love for Eve is destined to die?
Oh please, My Love,
Don’t just pass me by.
I should have known,
This day is bound to come,
I should have known,
That “Friends Forever” is an old glorified lie,
For true friends willing for each other die,
And when for you everything I sacrifice,
You just kick on my ass and say,
“Why not you just go and die?”
What are friends for?
No more like before,
For when you were in need,
Aren’t I always there to listen, to comfort,
And wait to answer your desperate call?
Within a night,
Black can turn to white,
Friends or foes alike,
It doesn’t matter much more,
For my heart had rot and die,
When you just left me once and for all.
May God always be with you,
All in all,
For I cannot bear,
To be in your presence,
Any much more.


-The Bornion Crusader-

No comments :