Saturday 22 March 2008

Lemma Sabhacthani...why have you forsaken me??

It all over now…
The storm is gone…
A new day was born…
But the land was scarred…
Deep to its core…
Like an incurable sore…
That bleeds forever…
It will never be the same…
Land of honey and milk…
That I once call paradise…
Things have since changed…
The storm ripped everything from this Land…
Even the boulders are like sand…
Tossed around by the mighty gust…
That tears everything in its path…
There can never be any more fun…
Fun no more under the sun…
What is done is done…
I had tried my all…
But the Land was scarred too beyond…
The storm was too strong…
I thought the Land is strong enough and through all challenges last…
Little did I know that I was very wrong…
The storm is all but of the past…
But still...
Nothing more I can say…
For every mistake the price I pay…
Had ripped me apart day by day…
How much longer strong I can stay?
My heart begins to decay…
The love and passion…
Has all gone astray…
All in all…
I’m sad to say…
The Land has to end this way…
Forgotten and begotten…
Foul and rotten…
Never again Love Faith and Hope will exist in this Land…
For the Three is not wanted nor needed…
Banned and totally ousted…
Only to hear the sobs of Adam…
Mourning for the lost of Eden…
Just for his love to Eve…
God had taught a good lesson…
Man can always commit treason…
Never count on any person…
For a total friend is beyond human…
I’m all but a broken man…
A broken man in this wretched Land…
I shall count on nobody but His mighty Hand…
And to the New Eden lead and guide me again…
For they have forfeited the friendship I thought I can regain…
Do not hold me anymore of my transgressions…
For this friendship I had lost all passion…
I am now tired and weary…
For this war I had fought bravely…
In the end I find my hand empty…
For what I get is segregation and empathy…
For all my efforts in defending the Land…
I should have known…
I was fighting all alone…
For a cause that cannot be mend...
I’ve lost nothing but all…
I’ve reach nowhere but stumbled and fall…
Lemma Sabhacthani…
My friend, my friend…
Why have you forsaken me??


-The Bornion Crusader-

No comments :