Saturday 22 March 2008

Infatuation...

when first baby cupid,
on my heart shot her magical arrow.
infatuation begins...

when first i,
realised that i'm in love,
stunned, lost for words,
love, is in the air...

when first I,
wanted to the girl of my heart, propose,
a killer blow; painful as stone crushed on my chest,
very much real, vivid and the agony,

unbearable…
not the first time though,
the world seems dark, gloom;
but untold pain and anguish,
flowing through the heart of mine.

she was all but his, taken;
her heart was not of her own, rather of his,
unavailable, deep in the sea of love,
of her breast closely embraced.

maybe one day,
of one day she, will finally see me in her eye,
of one day she will be mine and i be hers.
but is that day to come? will this love be mine?
will i be lonely, never again?

thus the story runs,
like a stream with no beginnings nor ends,
of a boy infatuated, with a girl,
of a one way love,
never destined to be returned.
And i wait, wait and wait,
a day, month, or year,
till the day her love is mine,
and mine is hers,
or till baby cupid returns to her trade,
shoots the arrow on the other girl,
perhaps, maybe,
freeing me again,
from that painful love,
or rebinds me,
to another,
endless infatuation…

-The Bornion Crusader-

No comments :