Tuesday 13 April 2010

Say…

People say things come and go,

and time would heal everything…

What is this then, this feeling deep in my heart?

Why is it then, my soul is struggling?


People say years are as days

when we live as it is the last…

What is this then, this impatience I feel?

Why is it then, I can’t wait for this to pass?


People say friends are forever,

friends are their life and pride…

What is this then, this feeling of loneliness?

Why is it then, no one’s by my side?


People say love last forever,

unbound by dimensions of space, time and death…

What is this then, this dire lust for more?

Why is it then, I thought I have it all?


I say,

time may heal, but some scars are beyond repair…

Friendship don’t last forever,

at times the burden is too heavy to bear…

Love dissipates like thin air,

when people used up their fare…

Yet a little dose of gratitude and the will to share…

would ensure immortality of these to those who care…


I say,

be it yesterday, tomorrow or even today,

whatever people say,

Let me be wise, and listen to what the Spirit chooses to say,

for guidance, protection and strength in every way,

every day.

2 comments :

Unknown said...

Love your poem.nice one =)

d@v!d t3h said...

thx for da compliment!!