Monday 22 December 2008

Tagging Along...


I know this is stupid, don't tell me but it is. I don't know why I do it but there it is. It's so small that I have to keep magnifying the picture, and I can't even tell if it's a cat with 5 legs and no tail or a cat with no legs and 5 tails. DARN I forgot about the eyes also (a curse??) and the whiskers is totally out of place. I think the first one on the right is floating. Well, not bad for my first tag. Thanks to my drawing skills, I came across a new species of cat. Maybe I should give it a name. *Neesemese Cat* How does it sound??

P.S. By far this is the hardest struggle I have in my "electronical" life; drawing a cat on my laptop. I wonder what's more yet to come?
-Bornion Crusader-

2 comments :

Unknown said...

HHAHAHAHAHA.your cat looks funny like it's hanging from an invisible string. but i think it looks better than mine.

d@v!d t3h said...

haha...
better meh??
looks horrible...
n it looks so teruk even i peeped a little..
haha...kantoi :P