Monday 15 December 2008

Sometimes Cupid Can Also Bite!!

It was just a stare…
Crept in a feeling so rare…
Falling back into infatuation’s cruel lair…
This time around how well would I fare??
To God I pray a silent plea…
Could she be the one for me??
So I tread on slowly…
Around her I tried to be…
But that wasn’t at all easy…
I was shy I guess…
And almost made it a total mess…
It dented my confidence…
I am nowhere near to be a Jason!!
The Golden Fleece is out of reach…
Its defenses are too strong to breach…
By sympathy I survive the feat…
But not without the casualty of my fleets…
It was a worthless effort,
Or even a foolish run…
For it was already won by one…
My efforts are again in vain…
And I reared silently in pain…
My turn is still yet to come…
For now it is best to remain calm…
Till another Fleece is in sight…
And fight my way through to reach its side…
Oh hell, now i know…
Sometimes Cupid can also bite!!

-Bornion Crusader-

2 comments :

CY said...

ouch... another one tat i dun understand.. haha...

d@v!d t3h said...

haha..
yea..
another heart break..