Monday 15 December 2008

A Reflection of the Recent Yesterdays...

Standing in midst of multitude…
Thus starts a new prelude…
With some secret expectations...
I took the first step into this sticky situation…
Havoc struck well before I could find my footing…
So many qualities in me are found wanting…
A group was there in need for me to lead…
Silently inside to God I pleaded…
Please get me out of this shit!!

The group was a big real mess…
We had perverts so as muich as pests…
Nothing ever seems correct…
No solid grounds for me to tread…
Life seems to be at the gloomiest…
A little more in tears, I would burst…

But then things turn for the better…
As we get to know one other…
Things start to move and ideas flow…
We are becoming somewhat a big bang blow…
Though it turned out to be an all time low…
I think we had fun; and together had some row…
We learned to accept the good and bad…
As well as the normal and the mad…
I couldn’t be more proud and happy for them…
They gave it all and with love stood firm…
But then time flew swiftly among our midst…
Leaving the good memories behind and we are to take our leave…
So in sadness and with a little grief…
Tears soak onto our sleeves…
We parted ways, sad yet gay…
For it was a time worthy of remembrance, day after day…
How much would I give to be with them again…
Hopefully our friendship would blossom,
And never be in vain..

-Bornion Crusader-


Group Matang

"Matang Konon..."

Me, Hubert and Joshua...looks like Do-Re-Mi lorr..a somewhat cruel reminder of my heigh...*sigh* :P

No comments :