Friday 12 September 2008

Life's Miracle Run...

Looking into the past…
Once problems as oceans vast…
Time flew very fast…
Faster than any doubt can cast…
I find myself falling from dust to dust…
Sometimes I doubt where is the god that I trust?
So many things, I thought they will last…
But things became unpredictable, it all happened in a blast…
Walking down life’s cruel path…
I end up soaking wet in bloody baths…
Terrains are rough and tough…
What’s more; I’m still in search of my other half…
Along the way I stumbled and flopped…
What I do best is watching others reaching the top…
My life is a blessed one, but it bears a curse…
I often help others, yet I myself am helpless…
I’m trying my best to quench this thirst…
But it seems things are getting worse…
If there is a love meant for me…
I want to have it fasta…
But God’s timing is something to obey I must…
On His love, I must place my trust…
If I am to love, I want to do it all I can…
And in being loved, I hope it will last to the very end…
And with love, I hope to find faith and hope…
Where three strands bind together, and form a rope…
May God render me grace and mercy…
Fill my heart which is hollow and empty…
But I shall bide his timing, and his will be done…
Not solely what I hope for and what I want…
May love one day to me He grant…
That someone will be my side, with me together…
End life’s miracle run…

-Bornion Crusader-

14 comments :

CY said...

Hmm... it seems like everyone has their problems to cope wif...
(though im not a christian) May God bless u in everything!

d@v!d t3h said...

lol...
s long s u are not an atheist...
u believe in GOd rite??

CY said...

haha..yea..
im a buddhist...

Eunice Tan said...

You are nineteen going on twenty
Waiting for life to start
Somebody kind who touches your mind
Will suddenly touch your heart

When that happens, after it happens
Nothing is quite the same
Somehow you know you'll jump up and go
If ever she calls your name

Gone are your old ideas of life
The old ideas grow dim
Lo and behold you're someone's husband
And you belong to her

You may think this kind of adventure
Never may come to you
Darling nineteen going on twenty
Just wait a year . . .Or two

(adapted from the Sound of Music:16 goin on to 17)

=)

d@v!d t3h said...

quite a cute song..
somehow i dont think i'm that lucky...
just walking around n c how things go...
but things are looking pessimistic..

CY said...

hmm...reading ur blog makes me feel like im writing nonsense in mine... hahahahahah!

d@v!d t3h said...

lol...
blog is just another channel for us to express ourselves..
haha..no need to compare wif one another larr..
yor characters will come out alongside the things u write..

CY said...

yea yea...
i noticed that im so immature when I read through urs then think of mine...
my character is funny i think (like ppl said)... haha

Unknown said...

wow.... seems like sum1 is jiwang...
hahah

CY said...

wat is "jiwang"?

d@v!d t3h said...

jiwan by chris's definition is to sms occasionally with the special someone..using romantic words to express the romantic feelin for the person..haha

Dhuha said...

i think its u who r being jiwang here.ahah :P

d@v!d t3h said...

haha..u also bah..

Dhuha said...

ohh sy mmg :P