Monday 1 September 2008

Do they love me?

I miss those days…
Whereby a child will go up to one and say,
“Let’s be friends, and everyday shall be our Friendship Day”…
I miss those days…
Whereby we sat down together and feast,
All of us with life so well please…
I miss those days…
Whereby we can share our happiness and grieves,
In good times as well as by temptation sifted…
I miss those days…
Whereby the sun never seems to set,
But it must; at some point, from the skies it fled…
I tried to love…
With all my heart, soul and spirit…
As how I am being love,
By my Father above…
I tried to set an example…
Being the salt and the light…
Nothing much changed and the changes are slight…
I tried to cater to all…
Help them up when they fall…
But haven’t they notice?
They are building nothing but walls…
I’m trying my best…
Completing God assigned personnel conquest…
Have I been bearing fruits?
I do not know…
But I am doing what I’m told…
“Love your neighbors, as well as your enemies”
I’ve loved them, and love them so…
I wonder,
DO THEY LOVE ME?
YES OR NO??

-Bornion Crusader-

8 comments :

CY said...

yes! definitely...
i dont noe why... but yes...
ppl love u

d@v!d t3h said...

hah...
isit??
how cud they love me if they dont love each other??

CY said...

though so...
but still love exist kan?
I dont know.... just feel so...

d@v!d t3h said...

sometimes its just that u gave out so much n u feel weary...
yor efforts unappreciated..

CY said...

yea...
sometimes, i got tat kind of feeling too...
but nvm, life still goes on..
what happen today will be replaced by what will happen tmr...
like wat i learnt in these 2 months.. u cant expect everyone to see eye to eye wif u... there's oways sth that we hav to bear wif...
ah........
i dont noe wat im talking about....

Eunice Tan said...

A lot of time I feel the same in my life too...but the reality is, human kinds' love and feelings are always fleeting and changeable..

That's why it's always the best to put God first in our life, for He always has unconditional love and mercy for us.

When I was despair and felt that I was all alone, there're still always angels(I mean nice ppl) who help and care about me. And I believe those angels are sent by Him.^^

And I believe He will do the same to you too=D

d@v!d t3h said...

at d end of the tunnel there's is light..
all i have to do is trust n obey...:)
thx!

Unknown said...

hey..i smell something fishy here...