Tuesday 4 May 2010

i thought…

I thought i don’t,

but the truth is i miss you…

many a days spent is far too few,

how i regret my silent truth…


i thought i am strong,

but how i recall those evening strolls

we took together at the park…


i thought 3 years is short,

and that i should spend it wisely….

but i can’t help but imagine as this battle fought,

what I've lost in you…


i thought i can just let you go,

by indulging myself in fantasies…

but when these in truth are shred apart,

it is your company that i truly long…


i thought i can and would,

be happy for whom you’ve got…

but this is nothing that my heart has sought,

i am bitter for all that’s lost…


i thought this is all but set,

perhaps it is, perhaps it’s not…

i need to do, what i should and what i ought,

to defend this fragile fort…


i think and thought,

all for naught…

i fight and fought,

god will bring me my final lot…

1 comment :

Dhuha said...

be patient david..God has planned ething for us, just ething. (: