Friday 11 September 2009

Letter to Hope

Dear Hope,

 

I pray thou part me not.

As how thou have been there for me…

It’s thy support I sought…

It’s thy strength that I walk on…

At times the skies are dark & gloom…

Nights where the stars veiled by the darkened moon…

I pray this Dusk would end very soon…

For Night is bound to be…

The lord of this land as the Day…

But if thou is ever around me…

I shall never go astray…

With if thou be my guide…

Thou would lead me through the darkest Night…

Though I may stand at the pinnacle of this Land…

Where the Night turns to Day…

Sometimes I get complacent, and am willing to stay…

Thou must give me a little nudge and say,

“The Day rests beyond a distance away, buckle up and get along the way…”

For if thou ever from me depart…

Where Salvation would be from thou apart??

For I’ll always know,

“Thou resides in my Heart”

 

Yours Hopefully,

Hopeless

 

-Bornion Crusader-