Sunday 11 May 2008

Curse of the Mother's Day

Cursed be the celebrations of men!!
Shall it just be a remembrance?
Or just a special day for benevolence to the loved ones?
Must it be just a day for kindness?
While the rest the days of detachment and individualism??
I know not the true meaning of Days,
I am confused of its true calling.
Isn’t love ever present?
Why on certain days do we need to show special attention,
Of which I love you tomorrow as how I loved you yesterday and today.
You craved for the comfort the rest sought from words and speeches.
You should have known,
I’m different and “I love you” rarely uttered from my lips,
But that doesn’t mean that I don’t,
Or I never appreciated you,
Rather,
Love is not of feelings, but of faith.
I lost faith n interest in Days,
Never again will I celebrate it,
For it reminds me of how “unloving” one can be,
How “ignorant” and “foolish” can influence one’s mind.
I have tears to spare no more,
You hurt me down,
To the very core.

-Bornion Crusader-

No comments :